Current ASU Dual Credit Students
High School Seniors
- Presidential Scholars (classes on High School Campus) Dual Credit Handbook
- Regents Scholars (on ASU Campus) Dual Credit Handbook
RamPort is our student portal. A few items you can view and utilize through RamPort are:
- Ram Mail: All students enrolled with Angelo State receive an Angelo email address. This is your primary email address with ASU. It is important that you check this email often to ensure you are receiving all necessary communications. See the “Email” icon on the top right of the RamPort page.
- Rams Logon: Log into RamPort and select the Rams icon located at the top right of the page. This is where all of your personal information, such as registration, schedule information, access to your unofficial transcript, and FERPA. Please become familiar with the information available to you through RAMS.
- Blackboard: You will see this icon in the top right hand corner of your RamPort screen if you are currently enrolled with Angelo State. If your instructor utilizes Blackboard, you will be able to view your instructor’s content within this site.
- Library Resources: As a student at Angelo State, you have full access to our online library and resources. You can get started by selecting the Library icons in RamPort.
If you need to order an official transcript from Angelo State, please follow the link and instructions. There will be a small processing fee if you are ordering online.
ASU works to ensure that qualified students with disabilities have equal access to all institutional programs and services. You must request accommodations through your high school and through ASU for dual credit courses. Your high school counselor can assist you with the application.