How to Set up VPN on Android Devices
- Download Cisco AnyConnect ICS+ from Google Play.
- Once installed, open the app.
- Click on Connection. Then click Add New VPN Connection.
- Set Description to be anything you want (ie. Angelo). Server will be vpn.angelo.edu. Don’t worry about setting any Advanced Preferences. Click Next.
- Now select the VPN address you just created. This will take you back to the homepage.
- You can now click on the On/Off switch to start connecting to the VPN. It will ask for the user’s credentials.
- Change the Group to be which ever applies to you (FacStaff or Student). Then enter your username and password. Click Connect.
- It will ask you to accept terms & conditions. After accepting, it will connect you to the ASU VPN. It will show a small key icon in the notification panel to show you are connected.