A criminal justice degree can prepare you for a variety of careers, including:
- Probation, prison and parole or community corrections officer
- Federal, state, local or corporate investigator
- Federal, state, county or city law enforcement
- Victim and child advocate
- Legal researcher
- Forensic investigator
For more information about careers in criminal justice, visit the Career Development Office.
- Criminal justice students use analytical thinking skills to explore the justice system and the motivations and methodologies of a variety of offenders and victims.
- Our courses are taught by highly qualified, experienced faculty who have doctorates.
- Criminal justice internships are available with the District Attorney’s Office, San Angelo Police Department, Border Patrol and other public agencies.