Gateway to DOE’s important scientific and technical resources. These resources provide the results of research and development (R&D) projects and programs, descriptions of R&D projects underway or recently completed, and major R&D accomplishments. Below is a list of all the resources searchable via this gateway:
- DOE Data Explorer - locate collections of scientific research data and multimedia generated in the course of DOE-funded research.
- DOE Green Energy - access results from DOE green energy research and development
- DOE R&D Accomplishments - discover outcomes of past DOE R&D which have had significant economic impact, improved people’s lives, or been widely recognized as a remarkable advance in science.
- DOE Tech Transfer Information - allows searching of technology transfer information across the Department of Energy Laboratories.
- DOepatents - search and retrieve patent information from a collection of patent records.
- SciTech Connect - a new portal to free, publicly available DOE research and development (R&D) results.
- ESTSC - search and acquire scientific and technical software representing the latest in federally funded technology.
- E-print Network - gateway to over 35,300 websites and databases worldwide, containing over 5.5 million e-prints in basic and applied sciences, primarily in physics but also including subject areas such as chemistry, biology and life sciences, materials science, nuclear sciences and engineering, energy research, computer and information technologies, and other disciplines of interest to DOE.
- Science Conference proceedings - access science and technology conference papers and proceedings.
- Science Journals Connector - enhanced access to scientific research results published in scientific journals, with special emphasis on journal resources supported and/or sponsored by DOE and its predecessors.
- SOAJ - gateway to open access publications in the sciences. Using federated search technology, SOAJ allows the user to search multiple open access publications with a single query. Results are consolidated and returned in relevance-ranked order, and users are directed to the originating sources for access to the full-text documents.
- ScienceCinema - explore multimedia videos about DOE and other science research.
- Computer Science
- Health Sciences
- Life Sciences
Full Text Icon
- Authorized Users
Government Document Icon
- Authorized Users