Ram Reboot is an academic recovery program for first-year predeclared students whose first semester GPA falls below a 2.0, resulting in academic probation.
With one-on-one advising, we will help you 1) discover how you got where you are, 2) what you can do about it, and 3) know where to go for help.
How am I doing?
What should I do?
- Meet with your advisor to discuss class schedule changes
- Interact and communicate effectively with your instructors
- Chart your academic progress
Where do I get help?
- Attend workshops recommended by your advisor
- Use the Writing Center, Tutor Center, Math Lab as recommended
- Meet with your instructors during their office hours