What does a student applying to JAMP receive?
- Free tutoring in select classes.
- Free mentoring from senior pre–health students.
- Free monthly meetings to discuss medicine and interview training
- Free access to the JAMP computer room.
- Free admission and trips to the Texas Academy of Science meetings.
- Free early shadowing experiences from a network of local physicians.
What does a student accepted to JAMP receive?
- A scholarship each semester, beginning in the student's sophomore year of college.
- Summer internships following the student's sophomore and junior years of college at one of the participating medical schools.
- Mentoring and personal assistance to prepare for medical school while attending college.
- Admission to a Texas medical school if all program requirements are met.
- A scholarship to attend a Texas medical school.