Freshmen and Sophomores
Your academic advisor will send an email to you through the Grades First advising software. You will then be able to follow the link provided to choose an appointment time of your choice.
- If you lose the email you were sent containing the appointment link, please log into angelo.gradesfirst.com using your RamPort credentials. You should find an announcement bar at the top of your viewing screen with a link to schedule the appointment.
- If you have scheduled an appointment and will not be able to attend, please notify your advisor right away by calling the Center for Academic Excellence at 325-942-2595.
Juniors and Seniors
Group Advising Sessions during Advise-a-RAMa
- Sign up for an appointment. Signup sheets are available outside the Kinesiology office (Ben Kelly CHP, Room 201).
- Review the schedule of classes and your degree evaluation. These are available in RamPort
- Create a tentative schedule by completing a Department of Kinesiology, Archer College of Health and Human Services advising form.
- Print two copies of this form and bring both to your advising appointment. You may be asked to reschedule your appointment if you have not completed the above instructions.
Students planning on graduating in the next semester need to make an advising appointment with Dr. Snowden. Contact the Kinesiology Department at 325-942-2173 to make an appointment.
New or Transfer Students
Please contact Justine Salgado, Academic Advisor for the Department of Kinesiology. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 325-486-6249 Office: Porter Henderson Library, A314