Registered Nurse to Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN-B.S.N.) Program
ASU no longer offers the RN-BSN Degree Program.
The information below is for CURRENT RN-BSN students only.
Standards for Progression in the RN-B.S.N. Program
The following standards must be maintained by each student in order to progress in the B.S.N. program to graduation:
- Compliance with all rules and regulations outlined in the B.S.N. Student Handbook and the Undergraduate University Catalog
- A minimum 2.0 overall grade point average (GPA) at the completion of each semester in order to register for the next nursing course and to graduate.
- Successful completion of each nursing course with a grade of C or above
- Demonstration of safe performance in the clinical laboratory at all times
- Adherence to the rules and regulations as defined in the current Nurse Practice Act for the State of Texas, and the Code of Ethics of the American Nurses Association while in the performance of duties in the B.S.N. program
- Compliance with the Angelo State University Honor Code