Social Work Field Education Information for Students
A key component of Angelo State University’s social work program is the field education experience. Use the information and step-by-step instructions to help you prepare.
Professional Liability Insurance
Students who have been accepted into the Education Program should invest in professional liability
- Social Work Field Education Handbook: Defines the nature and intent of social work field education.
- Field Education Roles and Responsibilities: Outlines the roles of the student, agency and field coordinator.
- Field Education Agency List: Lists agencies that have partnered with Angelo State University.
- Scope of Practice :Texas State Board of Social Worker Examiners About the Profession
- NASW Code of Ethics
- Code of Conduct: Texas State Board of Social Worker Examiners About the Profession
Field Education Power Points
Application for Field Education, completed prior to admission into Field Education.
|Student feedback on Agency and Field Supervisor after interview for placement.|
|For student to identify days and times of Field Education placement.|
|Record weekly field hours and signed by Supervisor.|
|Completed by student with assistance from Field Supervisor, to address the learning goals for the semester.|
|Student self evaluation of experience at Agency.|
7) BSW Student Evaluation of Agency
BSW Student Evaluation of Agency
|Student evaluation of Field Education Instructor at Agency.|