Skip Navigation
Angelo State University
Finance and Administration

Search Site

Information for:

Frequently Asked Questions for Service Help

Who do I need to talk to regarding my 1098-T form?

Contact the Controller’s Office.

Where do I check to see if my budget adjustment has gone through?

Contact the Budget Office.

I am a student. Why were taxes taken or not taken out my paycheck?

Contact the Payroll Office.

I am an ASU faculty/staff member. Why doesn’t my December pay show up on my W2 form?

Contact the payroll coordinator in the Payroll Office.

I am a student. When does my financial aid apply to my bill?

Contact the assistant bursar in the Student Accounts Office.