Development and Alumni Relations
As alumni of Angelo State University, you are important to the university’s continued success. We are proud of your accomplishments, and we hope that you will continue to use our web resources to connect with former classmates and professors.
Scan the links below for details on everything from joining the ASU Alumni Association and learning about your former peers to getting career advice and obtaining a copy of your transcript or diploma. You can also learn how to give back to your university. Let us know how we can help you.
- ASU Foundation – This public, non-profit organization established to provide financial assistance to ASU primarily from gifts and earnings on endowed funds.
- ASU Alumni Association – This is a membership-based organization dedicated to promoting ASU and fostering a positive lifetime relationship between former students and the university. Members are able to log in and create a profile.
- ASU LeGrand Alumni and Visitors Center – This page of the Alumni Association website gives information about the building where the association is based as well as room rental information and a photo gallery.
- Alumni Profiles – Here is a where-they-are-now update on several successful alumni.
- ASU Magazine – Learn about current university initiatives as well as the accomplishments of other alumni in this magazine that is published once a year.
- Give to ASU – Use these resources to learn about all the opportunities you have to give back to your alma mater.
Replacement Diploma– Use this form to apply for a replacement diploma.
Replacement diplomas cost $25. Payment options are cash, check or money order.
- Transcript Requests – Read this information to learn about requesting transcripts.
- Materials Request – Use this form to request promotional materials that have been branded with the Angelo State University logo.
- Career Development – Use our on-campus career resources to help you find a job.
- Employment at ASU – Search for jobs at your alma mater.