Office 365 is Microsoft’s latest version of it’s Office software, designed to be available both on your desktop and on-the-go, in any web browser or mobile device. Angelo State has partnered with Microsoft to make Office 365 available to faculty, staff, and students.
- Download the latest versions of Microsoft Office software on all of your devices.
- Access online versions of Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and more.
- Keep you files in the cloud with 1 TB of storage in OneDrive.
- Share your documents and files, and collaborate with other Office 365 users.
- To access your Office 365 account, visit portal.office.com.
- Enter your email address (email@example.com).
- When redirected to the ASU login page, enter your ASU password and click “Sign In”.