Office 365 Update Guide for iPhones and iPads
iPhones and iPads will not automatically update your email account from Exchange to Office 365. You will need to delete your email account and re-add it. After your account has been migrated, follow these steps to finish the process.
Click the screenshots below to view them full-size.
- Open the Settings App and select “Mail”. In the Mail settings select Accounts.
- Select your existing exchange account from the list and tap “Delete Account” at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap “Add Account” and then tap “Exchange”.
- Enter your email address (firstname.lastname@example.org), password, and optionally set a Description. Tap “Next”.
- Select the apps you want to use. Tap “Save”.
Note: If you had previously changed any notification settings for email on your device you will need to change them again in Settings > Notifications > Mail > [your new account]. If you had created a signature specifically for your ASU account, it may need to be recreated in Settings > Mail > Signature.